National Association of Counties (NACo)
2018 Achievement Awards
- Joint Addressing Ordinance and Manual in the category of Planning
- Emergency Management Agency Joint Information System Plan and Center in the category of Risk and Emergency Management
2017 Achievement Awards
- "Brush Truck and Tanker Retrofit Program" through a Public-Private Partnership in the category of Risk and Emergency Management (Best in Category Winner)
- "Advanced Connectivity and Transparent Government" - 'Staying Connected to Residents' in the category of Civic Education and Public Information
- Board of County Commissioners Living Well Onsite Wellness Clinic - "Customized Technology for Patients with the use of Electronic Medical Records" in the category of Health
- Doing Business online - "Efficient and Convenient Electronic Bill Payment Service" in the category of Information Technology.
2016 Achievement Awards
- "Saving Taxpayer Dollars-Refining Capital Assets-Cost Saving Results"
- "McKinney Medical Center - Shine, Make Your Community It's Best"
2015 Achievement Awards
- Co-Sharing Fleet Management Resources: "Sharing Services Among Different Fleets" (Best of Category in County Administration & Management)
- Magistrate Court Streamlines Arrest Warrant/First Appearance Hearing with New Electronic Warrant Process (Best of Category in Court Administration and Management)
- New and Enhanced Citizens' Academy: "Working in Partnership with the Community"
- Strategic Plan 2015 ~ 2020 ~ 2030: "A Blueprint for Success"
2014 Achievement Award
- "Automatic & Mutual Aid - Functional Consolidation, Achieving Success through City-County Collaboration"
2013 Achievement Award
- Health Care Reform - Achieving Success Through Partnerships
2012 Achievement Award
- Camden Criminal Justice Council - Protecting the Public & Controlling Costs
2011 Achievement Awards
- Retirement Redesign - Maximizing a Key Employee Benefit
- Helping Citizens Save Lives - Andrew Cohn External Defibrillator Program
2010 Achievement Awards
- STEMI - Saving Lives in the Field
- Going Green - Saving Green
2009 Achievement Awards
- Strategic Planning Initiative
- Open Communication in Government
- STARS Program - Suggestions to Assist in Reduced Spending
- Institute of Organizational Excellence
- Public-Private Partnership of the Year- Camden County and University Florida Health & Jacksonville "STEMI" Program
- Public-Private Partnership Project - Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
- Eighth Annual Georgia County Excellence Awards - Financial Category- Improving Healthcare
- Seventh Annual Georgia County Excellence Awards - Helping Citizens Save Lives - Andrew Cohn Automatic External Defibrillator Project
NOAA National Weather Service
- StormReady (PDF) County (as of July 2010)
Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)
- Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for Annual Budget ending Fiscal Year 2017
- Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for Annual Budget ending Fiscal Year 2016
- Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for Annual Budget ending Fiscal Year 2015