Lein or Lease


If a bank, credit union, or other lender has applied for the title, the application for title must be received and verified by the Georgia Department of Revenue - Motor Vehicle Division.

This applies to vehicles purchased or leased. If you have leased a vehicle, you must provide the lease agreement at the time of registration.

For more information, please call us at 912-576-3248.