All Camden County Real Property records are maintained in the Clerk of Superior Court office. Real Property records dating from 1776 to the present are available onsite in the public records vault. In addition, property indexes dating from 1989 forward and property records with images from 1992 forward are available at the Georgia Superior Court Clerk’s Cooperative Authority Real Estate Search Portal.
Real Estate Records
All documents are recorded daily in the order in which they are received. Documents are accepted for recording in person or by mail. Plats and surveys recorded in this office must conform with The Technical Standards for Property Surveys in Georgia as set forth in Chapter 180-7 of the Rules of the Georgia Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors and as set forth in the Georgia Plat Act [O.C.G.A. §15-6-67].
The amendments to Title 15 and 44 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, known as HB 1004 of the 2016 legislative session, relating to courts and property, provide for the filing of electronic images of maps, plats and plans. Effective January 1, 2017, maps, plats and plans are required to be electronically filed with the Camden County Superior Court Clerk's office.
All plats must be filed electronically at efile.gsccca.org. Register at efile.gsccca.org to begin the E-Filing process. For more information regarding E-Filing requirements, see the GSCCCA E-Filing Information Page.
Deputy Clerks cannot research information about recorded documents by telephone. The information maintained by the Superior Court Clerk is public record and anyone may come in to research documents. Deputy clerks are available to assist Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the E-File process, please contact the Camden County Superior Clerk's Office at (912) 576-5631 or the Georgia Superior Court Clerks' Cooperative Authority customer support at 1-800-304-5174 or email@example.com.
Online access to Real Estate records.
Required form with all title changes.
Requires both Forms UCC-1 and UCC-1Ad.
Limitations on the Clerk's Office Under Georgia Code
Real Estate Filing Information
- GSCCCA Revised UCC Forms Notice [Effective July 1, 2023]
- House Bill 974 Security Deed Filing Requirements [Effective July 1, 2023] (PDF)
- Real Estate Document Filing & Copy Fees (PDF)
- Notice on Preparation of PT-61 Form Pursuant to House Bill 337 (PDF)
- Filing Activity Notification System [FANS] (PDF)
Real Estate Documents
- Affidavit Affecting Title Filed [Survivor's Affidavit] (PDF)
- Affidavit to View or Copy Military Discharge Records (PDF)
- Mobile Manufactured Home Certificate of Permanent Location Form & Instructions (PDF)
- Mobile Manufactured Home Certificate of Removal from its Permanent Location Form & Instructions (PDF)