Camden County Fire Rescue proudly services the citizens and visitors of the county with a Class 4 ISO rating for all property within five road miles of a fire station.
The fire rescue department is staffed daily with 29 firefighters and 6 administrative staff to augment emergency operations. Firefighters utilize 8 engines, 8 tankers, 6 ambulances, 1 medium rescue, and 1 command vehicle to respond to the challenging calls for service.
Camden firefighters are committed to going the extra mile by providing the highest level of customer service. Our goal is to provide that "WOW" experience for anyone that comes in contact with our operations.
Types of Fire Responses
Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Provide a safe environment for emergency workers and secure risk of fire and/or hazardous materials
- Provide extrication of trapped victims
- Provide assistance in treatment of injured victims
- Provide assessment and treatment of sick or injured patients
- Assist in preparing patients for transport to hospitals
- Provide initial awareness to any hazardous material incident
- Assist hazardous material incident in operations to mitigate the incident
Fires (Building, Wildland, Vehicle, and Alarms)
- Protect life
- Provide incident stabilization
- Protect property
- Aircraft emergencies
- Water emergencies
- Rail emergencies
- Sever weather emergencies
- Faulty or malfunctioning equipment