Elections & Registration
Voter List Maintenance
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced a major list maintenance effort to update statewide voter rolls. Other than the regular monthly removals of voter files for felony convictions and death, this is the first major cleaning of the voter rolls since 2019. More information, including a link to the full list of outdated and obsolete voter files, may be found by visiting the Georgia Secretary of State's website.
2022 Voter's Guide
The 2022 Voter's Guide (PDF) shares important election dates and details about Georgia's voting laws.
Board of Elections & Registration Mission
As an independent body and within the legal framework of the State of Georgia and Camden County, the mission of the Board of Elections & Registration is that of:
- Conducting elections and certifying the election results;
- Verifying voters and ballots;
- Educating the community and increasing community awareness of upcoming elections; and,
- Creating community confidence and trust in voting and the democratic process.
- Registering qualified citizens to vote.
- Maintaining all voter records.
- Providing verification of voters and voter information.
- Assigning voters to appropriate Districts and Precincts.
- Assisting with the training of Poll Officers.
- Expediting all Absentee Voting.
The Board of Elections & Registration Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (PDF) includes the Mission, the Goals for 2024, and details some of the Major Challenges facing the Board.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes