SPLOST VIII County-Wide Level Two (2) Projects
Level Two (2)* SPLOST projects are considered to be county-wide projects that will benefit the citizens of the entire county.
|1||Public Safety Radio Communications System (PDF)||$1,000,000|
|2||Ambulances - County-Wide EMS (PDF)||$1,250,000|
|3 ||Superior Court Record Preservation (PDF)||$550,000|
|4||Property Acquisition (PDF)||$1,500,000|
|5||Library Renovation/Design (PDF)||$400,000|
|6||Highway 17 (Blue Bridge) Boat Ramp/Parking (PDF)||$250,000|
|7||Public Health Department Facility (PDF)||$1,200,000|
|8||Public Safety Complex - E-911/EMA (PDF)||$4,100,000|
|Total County-Wide Level Two (2) Funds||$10,250,000|
*County shall receive $10,250,000.00 for pre-determined County-Wide Projects as agreed in the Intergovernmental Agreement at a collection rate of 35 percent of all SPLOST proceeds until all County-Wide Level Two projects are completely funded. The remaining 65 percent of all SPLOST proceeds, up to $47,000,000.00, will be distributed amongst the municipalities, county and PSA according to the Schedule in Exhibit B.
After all Level Two (county-wide) projects have been completely funded and a collection of $49,100,000.00 has been reached, including the $2,100,000.00 for the Public Safety Complex – E911 / EMA, the remaining $5,900,000.00 will be distributed among the three municipalities and the county at the 2010 U.S. Census Population Distribution.