View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 6:00 PM
County Annex Building, Conference Room
107 North Gross Road
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
September 16, 2008, Regular Meeting.
Proclamation recognizing Conn Cole.
Proclamation recognizing National Customer Service Week.
Proclamation declaring Admiral Thad W. Allen Day.
Administration – Steve Howard
1. Approve and authorize the execution of Tax Release Applications.
Camden County Health Department – Janet Duffield
2. Request for an increase in fees for Environmental Health Services.
Capital Improvements – Harvey Amerson
3. Award of RFP 20080731-CI/CIP 06-08 for Fire Station #19 construction.
County Clerk – Jodi Gregory
4. First reading of a Records Management Ordinance.
Planning and Development – Loretta Riggins-Hylton
5. Resolution to Adopt the Community Agenda portion of the 20 year Comprehensive Plan Update.
Public Safety – Fire Chief Dennis Gailey
6. Intergovernmental Fire Protection Agreement with the City of Kingsland.
7. Award RFP 20080731-FR Contract for a pumper/tanker truck.
Strategic Planning – Diana Smith
8. Nonpoint Source Implementation Grant.
9. Cost Reduction and Recovery Services Agreement with Cost Control Associates, Inc. (Adam Kabasakalian, Management Analyst)
10. Renewal of the Service Delivery Strategy.
Calendar – October/November/December
County Administrators Report
Additional Public Comments
Executive Session – Litigation
Adjourn BOC Meeting