View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
County Annex Building, Conference Room
107 North Gross Road
Convene Work Session at 5:00 PM
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Work Session at 5:45 PM
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
1. Approve and authorize the execution of Tax Release Applications.
2. Adopt Resolutions to amend the 2008 – 2009 Fiscal Budget Resolution for the Office of Probate Court, Clerk of Superior Court, EMA and Forestry, and the Fire Department.
3. Re-appoint Craig Root to the Coastal Area District Development Authority Board of Directors.
Administration – Steve Howard
4. Land Resource Companies (Bridge Point at Jekyll Sound).
County Clerk – Jodi Gregory
5. Nominations to the Sex Education Instructional Materials Review Committee.
6. Clarification of the October 21, 2008 regular meeting agenda.
7. Clarification regarding the October 21, 2008, regular meeting agenda Item # 10, R-009-08 P & A Engineering, Inc., agent for W.H. Gross Construction to amend the existing Planned Development (PD) at Maiden Creek Landing, Phase 3-A, Lots 6 – 39. (District 1 – Chairman Rhodes) Changes are requested to be made by Camden County to delete Camden County as water/sewer provider; amended to state that private water/sewer to be secured by developer.
8. Second reading and adoption of a Records Management Ordinance.
Strategic Planning – Adam Kabasakalian
9. Tax dispute recommendation for John D. Simmons (aka Camden Land LLC) on map/parcel numbers S05 04 006, S05 04 007A, and S05 04 007.
10. Tax dispute recommendation for Edith Jones and Wordie Hubbard on map/parcel number 35 098.
Planning and Development – Loretta Riggins-Hylton
11. Second reading and adoption of a resolution to adopt policies and procedures for calling and conducting hearings on proposed zoning decisions as part of the Unified Development Code of Camden County, Georgia.
12. Second reading and adoption of a resolution to adopt standards governing the exercise of the zoning power as part of the Unified Development Code of Camden County, Georgia.
13. Second reading and adoption of an ordinance to delete the Zoning Ordinance, the Subdivision Regulations, the Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Ordinance, and other ordinances and regulations or parts thereof and adopt the Unified Development Code of Camden County Georgia, in lieu thereof; including the Official Zoning Map, the Procedures for Call and Holding a Public Hearing, and the Standards for Exercising of the Zoning Power contained therein.
14. #S-008-08 – Re-plat/Final – P & A Engineering, Inc., Agent for W. H. Gross Construction Maiden Creek Landing – Phase 3-C (District 1 – Chairman Rhodes)
15. #R-012-08 – Application for Comprehensive Plan Amendment (Rezoning) from A-R, Agricultural Residential to PD, Planned Development Tidewater Plantations, Inc. (District 1 – Chairman Rhodes)
Public Safety – Fire Chief Dennis Gailey
16. Fire Equipment Lease Purchase (SCBA).
17. Approve Principal Decision Systems International as the most responsive bidder for the Camden County Fire Rescue Staffing Software
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting