View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Convene Work Session at 5:30 PM
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- Budget Discussion regarding Fiscal Year 2008/2009 (presented by Mike Fender)
Superior Court – Honorable Anthony L. Harrison
1. Request for funding for remodeling of offices and purchase of furniture and equipment.
Administration – Steve Howard
2. Approval of Tax Release Application.
3. Announcement of vacancy on the Board of Assessors.
Strategic Planning – Diana Smith
4. Resolution Opposing Governor Perdue’s Amendment to Fiscal Year 2009 Budget regarding Homestead Tax Relief Grant.
Support Services – Staci Bowick
5. Approve and authorize staff to proceed with implementing results-based incentive for wellness.
6. Approve and authorize staff to proceed with instituting Camden County Citizens’ Academy.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting