View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
“Spotlight on the Camden County H.O.P.E. Committee”
Convene Work Session at 4:00 PM
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- GEB Corp – Retirement Plan Administrator (Robert Kim, power point presentation)
· Joint Proclamation declaring March 28, 2009, Earth Hour 2009, for 1 hourbetween the hours of 8:30 PM & 9:30 PM (read by Commissioner Sears and presented to Barbara Ryan, St. Marys Earthkeepers)
· Proclamation recognizing National Professional Social Work Month 2009 (read by Vice-Chair Zell and presented to Mary Gail Lindsey, MSW, School Social Worker)
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Approval of Tax Release Application.
2. Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement regarding Wayne County Passing Siding Project. (presented by Hillary Stringfellow)
3. Verbal Resolution (if necessary) for actions to be taken in regards to any actions recommended from previous Work Session scheduled this date in regards to Ad Valorem Property taxes in Camden County.
Public Works – Director Scott Brazell
4. Approval of contract between Camden County and Georgia Department of Transportation for acquisition of Right of Way for the Horse Stamp Church Road Interchange.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting