View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Administration – Steve Howard
1. Letter of Support for NAACP Re-Entry Services Program. (Presented by Robert Cummings)
Finance – Mike Fender
2. Approval of Surplus List.
Solid Waste Department – Lannie Brant
3. Request by Solid Waste for Approval to Arm the Solid Waste P.O.S.T. Certified Code Enforcement Officer.
Planning & Development - Mike Tuller
4. Approval of request by Karen Kirkland (#SU-001-09) for a Special Use Permit to allow placement of a travel trailer and a storage building on the subject property for a temporary period of time, not to exceed twelve (12) months from the date of approval, Tax Map #061, Parcel #071. (District 1 – Commissioner Willis R. Keene, Jr.)
5. Approval of request by Gary Morrison (#SU-002-09) for a Special Use Permit to allow for a travel trailer (camper) to be permanently located on the property at 201 Kayla Street, Tax Map #083, Parcel #052A. (District 5 – Chair David L. Rainer)
Office of the Sheriff – Sheriff Tommy Gregory
6. Approval and waive reading of Resolution declaring the Fixed Asset #1886 - Seized Asset Boston Whaler Boat & Outboard Motor unserviceable and to donate the boat & motor to the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) at Crooked River State Park.
Public Safety - Emergency Management Agency (EMA) Director Mark Crews
7. Approval of the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP), Grantee – Sub grantee Agreement.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.