View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
- Invocation - Pastor Sam Medeiros, First Baptist Church of Harriett's Bluff
Addition to Regular Agenda:
Item 10 - Request by Lee Bernasek for Refund of Interest & Penalties paid on ad valorem taxes.
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- Recognition of Service of previous Board of Registrar members. (Chair Rainer)
- Recognition of Service of Dr. Rick Walsh of the St. Marys River Management Committee. (Commissioner Sears)
1. Approval of Tax Release Applications.
2. Approval of Indigent Defense Services Agreement.
3. Reappointment of Rev. Mary Jane Stevens & Janice Casey to the Bryan Lang Historical
Library Board of Directors.
4. Appoint Patricia C. Barefoot to the Bryan Lang Historical Library Board of Directors.
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
5. Letter of Support for Georgia Work Ready Region Proposal.
County Attorney – Brent Green
6. United States Department of Justice – Single Audit Report for Camden County, Georgia.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
7. Amended Contract with Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) regarding
Kingsland Bypass, Phase I.
8. Approval of 2010 Local Assistance Road Program (LARP).
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
9. Budget Amendment for grant (Fiscal Year 09).
County Administrator Advisory Committee – Adam Kabasakalian
10. Request by Lee Bernasek for Refund of Interest & Penalties paid on ad valorem taxes.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.