View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- December 1, 2009 Joint Work Session & Regular Meeting minutes
- Camden County Fire Rescue STEMI (ST – Elevation Myocardial Infarction) Program presented by Shands Hospital STEMI Program Coordinator Dan Talbert.
- MIROBA, LLC regarding Bridge Pointe presented by Steve Williams
Administration – Steve Howard
1. Resolutions to allow County Attorney to proceed with Condemnation to acquire Real Estate for I-95 Horse Stamp Church Road Interchange. (Presented by County Attorney Brent Green)
Board of Assessors
2. Tax Release Applications.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
3. Approval of Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2010.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
4. Seaboard Contract for Ella Park Church Road.
Support Services / IT Division – Staci Bowick
5. Approval of Bid for Virtualization of Data Center within the Information Technology Division.
Planning & Development – John Peterson
6. Approval to move forward with the advertising of additional Amendments to the Unified Development Code (UDC) as discussed at the December 1, 2009 Joint Work Session.
7. Approval of Alcohol License Renewals. (Presented by Becky Gorton)
8. Approval of Alcohol License for J. Felton Elders & Jennifer L. H. Elders for retail sale of malt beverages, wine and spirituous liquors at the Harriett’s Bluff Wine & Spirits to be located at 1979 Harriett’s Bluff Road, Woodbine. (Presented by Becky Gorton)
- Calendar – December/January
- County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.