View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
- Invocation – Gary Collins, Youth Pastor, Camden Baptist Church
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
1. Approval of Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
2. Re-Appointment of Audrey T. Clark to the Camden County Department of Family and Children Services.
3. Re-Appointment of John McDill to the Camden County Joint Development Authority.
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
4. Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Kingsland, City of St. Marys, City of Woodbine and Camden County for Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA) Energy Efficiency Conservation Block Grant (EECBG) Program Funding.
5. Cooperative Agreement between Georgia Forestry Commission and Camden County Board of County Commissioners. (Presented by Chief Dennis Gailey)
6. Approval of Legal Services Agreement for Fiscal Year 2011.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
7. Approval of Budget Amendments for Fiscal Year 2010.
8. Reconsider previous motion regarding Acceptance of Audit Proposal by Karp, Ronning & Tindol. (Previous motion made by Commissioner Sears)
9. Acceptance of Audit Proposal by Clifton, Lipford, Hardison & Parker, LLC.
Support Services – Staci Bowick
10. Approval of Revision of the Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) section of the Camden County Personnel Policy.
11. Request to proceed with Voluntary Wellness Program Initiative.
Adjourn Regular Meeting
Convene Public Hearing
· Introduction of Regular Agenda Item 12 - Request by Everett Burch for a Special Use allowance for property located at 127 Jay Street, Woodbine, presented by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding this item.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
12. Request by Everett Burch for a Special Use allowance for property located at 127 Jay Street, Woodbine. Mr. Burch desires to place a manufactured home on this property. This property is zoned R-2 and located on Tax Map #131B, Parcel #021.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.