View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· Joint Proclamation recognizing the efforts of The Miracle League of Camden County to ensure that “Every Child Deserves A Chance to Play Baseball”(Read by County Clerk Katie Bishop & presented by Chair Rainer to Jeff & Tina Norris)
· Georgia Work Ready Certification Signs (presented by Christine Daniel)
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Appointment of two (2) vacancies on the Aging Services Advisory Council.
2. Acceptance of Resignation of Vice-Chair Zell from the Camden County Public Library Board.
3. Appointment of one (1) vacancy to the Camden County Public Library Board.
4. Consideration of Relief regarding Ad Valorem Taxes. (Adam Kabasakalian)
5. Approval of Memorandum of Agreement for Systematic Alien Verification of Entitlements compliance. (Adam Kabasakalian)
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
6. Approval of Budget Amendments.
7. Approval of Purchasing Policy.
8. Authorization for Camden County to be the recipient for the Woodbine Women’s Club for a grant from the Grassroots Arts Program.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
9. Project Framework Agreement with Georgia Department of Transportation for Bullhead Bluff Road.
Support Services – Staci Bowick
10. Agreement with Shands and University of Florida Health Care Network (SUFHCN).
11. Proposal for Discount on Employee Health Plan Premiums
Joint Development Authority – David Keating
12. Land Exchange Agreement between Camden County Board of County Commissioners and Roberts-Sharpe
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.