View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Convene Work Session at 5:30 PM
Animal Control Ordinance
Adjourn Work Session
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· Emergency Preparedness (Presented by EMA Director Mark Crews)
Support Services – Staci Bowick
1. Group Short Term Disability Program
Public Works – Scott Brazell
2. Consideration of approval of purchase of Mini-Excavator.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
3. Consideration of Leave Time Reorganization.
4. Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2010.
Adjourn Regular Meeting
Convene Public Hearing
· Introduction of Regular Agenda Items 5 presented by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding these items.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
5. Consideration of request by Thomas L. Phillips for a Special Exception variance (#ZV2010-2) for maximum height from the Unified Development Code Sec. 212(c)(6) of 35’ to 41’ to build his home. This property is property located at 635 Hickory Bluff Drive, Waverly, GA. on Tax Map #125A, Map #017. This property is zoned Residential (R-2) and the Future Land Use shows the property as Residential. (District 1 – Commissioner Keene)
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.