View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
- Invocation – Finance & Budget Director Mike Fender
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- First Quarter - Fiscal Year 2011 Quarterly Report (Finance & Budget Director Mike Fender)
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Consideration of Approval of Chair to execute Tax Release Applications. (Presented by Adam Kabasakalian)
2. Consideration of relief regarding Ad Valorem Taxes. (Presented by Adam Kabasakalian)
3. Consideration of waiving the 2010 Ad Valorem Tax Bill for the St. Marys Machinist Club / Union Hall for use of this building as an official polling place.
4. Resolution for establishment of a 180 day Moratorium to Enforce Fingerprint requirements of the Camden County Alcohol Ordinance for the renewal of Alcohol License that are applied for in a timely manner pursuant to the Camden County Alcohol Ordinance.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
5. Consideration of a State Grant from the Juvenile Offenders Program.
6. Consideration of participation in the Police Officer Annuity and Benefit Fund of Georgia (POABFG) for eligible Sheriff’s Office Personnel.
Convene Public Hearing
Introduction of Regular Agenda Items 7 presented by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding these items.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
7. Consideration of request by the applicant, Lindsey Anderson, (#RZ2010-5) for a rezoning of 4.77 acres for the purpose of future minor subdivision approval to divide a two (2) acre parcel out of the existing parcel for future development from A-F general agriculture-forestry district to R-1 single-family residential district. This property is shown as Tax Map #083, Parcel #004. (Chair Rainer – District 5)
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.