View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Convene Work Session at 5:00 PM
Adjourn the Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Addition under Regular Agenda:
Item 7 - Appointment of Jay Lassiter to the St. Marys River Management Committee.
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- January 4, 2011 Special Called Meeting minutes & Regular Meeting minutes
· Proclamation for Employee of the Quarter for the 2nd Quarter 2011 (Proclamation read by County Clerk Katie Bishop and Presented by Julie Swick)
· Annual Performance Review of Strategic Plan (Presented by County Administrator Steve Howard)
Administration – Steve Howard
1. Tax Release Applications
2. Appointment of Commissioner Gary Blount to the St. Marys River Management Committee.
3. Appointment of Phillip Jones to the St. Marys River Management Committee.
Public Safety – Chief Dennis Gailey
4. Fire Rescue Grant Acceptance
Adjourn Regular Meeting
Convene Public Hearing
· Introduction of Regular Agenda Items 5 & 6 presented by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding these items.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
5. Request by Margaret Morton and Deborah Middleton (Special Use - #SU2010-8) for Special Use allowance for property located at 80 Winona Way, Kingsland, to conduct a business of Barn Parties for local schools and church youth field trips located on Tax Map #108, Parcel #061 and zoned Residential Agricultural (A-R). (District – 2 Commissioner Chuck Clark)
6. Future Land Use Map Amendments.
7. Appointment of Jay Lassiter to the St. Marys River Management Committee.
Additional Public Comments
Convene Regular Meeting
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.