In an effort to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus and with the safety of our staff and public in mind, the Camden County Assessors Office will close to the public beginning Friday, March 20, 2020.
This is decision based on the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Camden County Assessors Office will accept specific documents through:
- Email (email@example.com),
- USPS, and
- Via the drop box located at the entrance to the Government Services Complex in Woodbine.
The deadline is April 1.
As of this notice there are no extensions.
- Documents Accepted
- Homestead Applications
- Conservation Use, FLPA, Preferential Use Applications ($25 filing fee per application)
- Real Property Returns
- Personal Property Returns
*Please be advised application filing fees should be in the form of a check or money order made out to Camden County. The filing fees can be mailed or deposited in the drop box located at the entrance to the Government Service Complex. Applications cannot be filed without filing fee paid in full. Call or email if you have questions.
Go to the “Forms” tab at the top of the home screen.
- Mailing Address - P.O. Box 939 Woodbine GA 31569
- Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 912-576-3241
If you have any questions do not hesitate to call or email.