The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shares the following information about what to do if you are sick with COVID-19 or think you might have it. Visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html for more detailed information.
Questions? Need an appointment?
Call the Coastal Health District COVID-19 Testing Call Center: 1-912-230-9744
Call Center Hours:
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Free testing for COVID-19 is available through the Coastal Health District. Anyone can be tested, even without symptoms of COVID-19.
Antibody (blood) testing for COVID-19 is not available through the health department at this time.
Please follow the steps below to help protect other people in your home and community.
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Separate yourself from other people in your home, this is known as home isolation
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces everyday
- Monitor your symptoms